Friday, October 9, 2009

Great Escape Meme Contest



This is a contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud

Great Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
    Right now I'd take a trip south to a HOT climate, Mexico would be nice!

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
     hmmm, I crank up the local Christian Rock station... not terribly daring but, hey, it gives me a boost                   

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
    Oh, my, I do believe I would get my hair colored, my nails manicured and my feet desperately deserve a pedicure.  I would throw in a facial, for good measure, and since money is no object I'd bring along all of my girlfriends too!
       
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
     A hot shower with no children to interupt me, so rare these past 9 years.            

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
     Sunny Mexico

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
     *sigh* Twilight...

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
     Grease - it's the word!

8. What is your favorite local escape?
      Hobo's Restaurant, an awesome local joint

9. How do you escape on a budget?
    To the Cottage, way up in the Upper Peninsula to my Grandparents little retreat.  You only need gasoline for your car and groceries once you get there, perfect!

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
     I had some really great food while on vacation to Mexico but it was the summer after I graduated high school, 14 yrs ago {gasp}, and I'll be darned if I can remember the name of anything.

Would you LOVE a shot at winning a Cricut too?  Visit TodaysMama for the details.  I would fall right over if I won, could you imagine???  Oh, the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment