Friday, April 10, 2009

3 of 52



Wow, one of my best yet - Not! I have spent the past few days thinking of a way to get in to a picture... Nathan swiping my camera and snapping me as I cleaned HIS kittens litter box was not what I had in mind. But, hey, you work with what ya have. Notice hanging above my head is the shirt I had on in the last photo of me and I am surrounded by a sea of dirty clothes, nearly drowning from my lack of energy and even less ambition this week.
To see more Mom's in front of their cameras hop on over to Forever in Blue Jeans and join the 52 Week Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, you're right we are missing from the photos a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelby. Thanks for visiting me today. I love meeting new blogging friends. Doing this challenge is harder than I thought it would be. Most of the time I'm snapping photos of myself. Come back to visit me anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a really good picture of you! ....even if you are cleaning kitty litter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "sea of dirty clothes, nearly drowning from my lack of energy and even less ambition" LOL, but really I feel for you! It's tough getting through those days. Still a fun picture, part of the daily life of a mom. Next week someone needs to get a picture of YOU WATCHING Nathan clean the litter box, now THAT would be funny!

    ReplyDelete