Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Finally, Wedding Photos!








My Mom, Step Dad Bob, brother (groom) Ryan, new SIL Claudia, and my brood

I don't remember what was so funny but here is my Step Mom Angie, my little Lil' lookin' grumpy and me, laughing about something

I didn't realize any one snapped this one, but I like it! Aren't my flowers beautiful? I couldn't bring myself to throw them away until yesterday and that was tough even though they were all dried and falling apart.

Wordless Wednesday is hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom - there are lots of link ups today, check it out.

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty wedding! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was so fun to finally see them! I love the picture of you with Angie. Lilly's dress is very pretty too. I don't think I saw that very well in the other pictures. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful !
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...beautiful photos! Love all of the dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics! I love the dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures of the wedding! That cake is amazing and the bridesmaid dresses and flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures. WOw! You look fantastic, Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete