Thursday, June 25, 2009

14 of 52

The good times never end! Yesterday, while browsing my family's Nystrom Cottage website, I came across these great pics taken by my Mom. Now I know the wedding was over a month ago... but my lack of being in pictures this week as well as how much I really like the one with all of my babies is reason enough to keep the party going.


Visit Forever in Blue Jeans for more Marvelous Moms


********************52 Weeks********************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!
**************************************

8 comments:

  1. The picture of all 4 of you is adorable. I suspect someone is really missing their oldest "baby" right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures, love your dress! I did the same thing this week, although my pic was from 3 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful pictures. You look so beautiful and I love that first picture with the four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful...and the kids are adorable of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look Amazing!
    I love your dress, hair(you are so beautiful)
    Lovely Kiddos & Great Pictures!
    Have a ♥Lovely♥ Night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun pictures! And they are still current... no worries. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete