Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Salads

Photobucket




5 Minute Southwest Salad

6 cups torn romaine
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can corn, drained
3/4 cup salsa
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1 cup shredded cheese {I used a Mexican blend}
1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips

Put lettuce in the bottom of a bowl and layer remaining ingredients on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

For more awesome Saturday Salads to tempt your tummy go to A Listmaker's Life. You should go there anyway - it is a super fun blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of salads!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM...Looks yummy! Thanks for adding a link & I appreciate the picture! I need to work on being better about taking pix of my recipes:)
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad looks so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete