Monday, November 16, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
     ~a nice {we're talking top-of-the-line} digital camera
     ~a car or nice pickup, I'm not picky
     ~a Cricut
     ~a laptop
     ~a trip to New York City to watch the ball drop on New Year's Eve

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
     ~a quilt made for us by a wonderful woman from our church back in Alma, it is 10 years old and still on our bed {we do take it off occasionally to wash it...}

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
     ~a completed scrapbook for each of my children

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
     ~my brown teddy bear from my Dad, he is still in my closet and so worn out he can't sit up anymore

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
     ~Topher, a Nintendo DSi
     ~Nathan, a Skateboard
     ~Lillian, Anything that shows on commercials on Disney channel 

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
     ~Wassail - not a food per say but a must have none the less!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
     ~I am going to try my hand at Modge Podge this year and a Cricut would sure come in handy!

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
     ~How the Grinch Stole Christmas

9. Favorite holiday song?
     ~Carol of the Bells

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
     ~Looking over the collection of ornaments hanging on our Christmas tree, collected over the past 11 years, and remembering what each one signifies from the time and place we bought it

4 comments:

  1. That was a fun meme. Wish I could say I'd take care of one of those items on your wish list, but I'm afraid that won't happen this year;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian and Brayden apparently "shop" on the same channel!
    As a non crafter I have no idea what a cricut is...
    We just looked at pickups tonight, my first time driving one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled when you said that Lillian wants anything she sees on commercials on the Disney Channel to be on her Christmas list. That sounds just like Mikayla!! Good luck with winning some fun prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. LOL about the Disney Channel. My daughter wants "everything in the girl aisles at Target".

    ReplyDelete