Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ribbon Craft Challenge


Ribbon - no sweat, or so I thought. When Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings announced this months craft challenge I thought I'd have no problem entering something. Today is the last day and here I am finally entering my ribbon craft. I made two "pretties," one for my daughter and one for my niece to wear in my brother's wedding this Saturday. My ultra-talented sister made their dresses which does not compare to my hot-glue and ribbon adventure and since we live hours away from each other I have yet to see the dresses so I am REALLY hoping I picked the same shades of pink and green.





Too see more awesome creations with ribbon and of course to find out the next month's craft challenge head over to Blue Eyed Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Shelby, You did fantastic with these! SO much better than anything I could have come up with. They will look so cute. Be sure to take pictures of them in your daughter and niece's hair. I'm sure they will look adorable! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    We have a company, www.douglaspaquette.com. We sell flip flops, belts, dog accessories, etc... all out of jacquard ribbon that we design and have made. When Douglas Paquette retires a design we usually have quite a bit of ribbon left over. I have started a website, www.allysbazaar.com where I sell this ribbon retail and wholesale. I would love it if you would take a look at my website. I'd love to sell you some ribbon. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or you feel this is something you might be interested in! Thank you for your time! Allyson Paquette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bows! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete