Thursday, May 21, 2009

9 of 52


I'm there, can you see me? I am the one wearing a pink shirt, holding the camera in one hand and a yummy mint mocha in the other.

Of all the pictures I took at the salon wouldn't you know that not a one is of me... but it just so happens that I caught myself in this one when snapping a picture of my youngest sister getting all dolled up for the wedding. Don't you love her hair?

My other sister is also in the mirror to the side with a million rollers in her hair - it took an hour and a half under the dryer to get her curls set!

The hair dresser is a friend of our family whom I have not seen since I was a very little girl - it was a fun moment when we saw each other again for the first time.

Overall we spent about 5 hours in the salon before the wedding. We had 4 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, my niece and one very beautiful bride being helped by simply two wonderul ladies that day. We all had such a good time and reminisced about what a stinker my brother is. If he only knew...




Join the 52 Week Challege at Forever in Blue Jeans, you'll be so glad you did!

********************52 Weeks********************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment