Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Thoughts to Get Started


"Everybody's doing it!" isn't that what every kid exclaims to their parent when they really want to do something? Starting my own blog is certainly no different, especially when I see the fun blogs my friends have made. Those were the words I expressed to Patrick in the hopes he would be just as excited about a Schweri Family blog as me. The verdict is still out but I will do my best to bring him around.

I hope to keep far away family and friends up to date on our variety of fun adventures, stories and super naughty 3 year old antics. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah! You did it! I love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great picture . . . who are these people????

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are wonderful! Hey ....I recognize those goodies!!

    ReplyDelete